HOPE & HEALING at HILLENGLADE
Serving our Armed Forces, Veterans, First Responders and their Families since 2010.
Hope & Healing at Hillenglade Equine-Assisted Programs & Events offer a safe place to:
RENEW HEARTS - RESTORE RELATIONSHIPS - REBUILD LIVES
Even if you aren't able to be a "hands-on" HHH Volunteer Team Member at Hillenglade, your donations to Hope & Healing at Hillenglade are 100% tax deductible. Here's how you can help...
1. Regular worming, vaccinations, veterinary care and farrier care for all horses, donkeys and rescue animals at Hillenglade.
2. Grain and hay year round, maintenance of barns and acreage for horses and donkeys.
3. Specialized supplements and care as necessary.
4. Qualified care, exercise and grooming by HHH team.
5. Qualified team of horse handlers and volunteers for events and personal Equine Assisted Therapy programs for our warriors and their families.
6. Private buildings to offer personal therapy sessions and meeting places.
7. Private retreat spaces for families who need anovernight or week-end getaway in the country to regroup within a safe environment.
And so much more!